Monday, April 12, 2010

New Home Soon

As I was getting ready for bed this evening I realized I will be in Masaka, Uganda at this exact time next week!! This thought makes me very excited. I feel emotionally and physically prepared for this journey. I have had great support from our program coordinators at Douglas College...thank you...I have also had great support and really enjoyed getting to know the 3 other lovely ladies I will be going to Uganda with :) I also feel a wee bit sad as I will miss my home life very much, I will miss seeing my favorite person, dog and cat everyday. However this life opportunity is one I could not let pass by. In the upcoming week I will be spending time with friends and family and organizing last minutes details. I am so ready to start this journey. Thanks to all who have supported me over the past year and I invite you to follow along with our blog. All the best
Love and Hugs
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment